Here are three more well-known American actors that died recently:

Sada Thompson - award-winning stage and television actress died from lung disease on May 4 at the age of 83. Among her many memorable roles, she was the matriarch in the 1976 TV series "Family," and played Mary Todd Lincoln in the early '70s miniseries "Sandburg's Lincoln" opposite Hal Holbrook.

Marian Mercer - Tony award-winning stage and TV actress known for her comedic roles on "The Dean Martin Show," "Making A Living," and many other guest-starring roles, died April 27 at the age of 75 from Alzheimer's Disease. She won her Tony award for her role in the 1969 Broadway musical "Promises, Promises."

Don Diamond - character actor known for cartoon voice overs, and who also appeared in the TV series "The Adventures of Kit Carson," and was probably most remembered as the Indian "Crazy Cat" in the 1960's TV series "F Troop." He died from heart failure at the age of 90 on June 19.

For the record, way back in the day - forty years ago - I thought Marian Mercer was gorgeous as well as being quite talented. The older one gets, the quicker time passes.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."