Originally Posted By: Lilo
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. -- Police say seven people have been fatally shot at two locations in the western Michigan city of Grand Rapids and the victims include a child.

Chief Kevin Belk tells The Grand Rapids Press the deaths were discovered Thursday afternoon, and police are looking for a suspect. Belk says the shootings are related.

The paper says two women and a child were found dead at one house, and three women and a man were found at the other home.

Police tell The Associated Press that there has been a shooting but say no other information is immediately available.

Lilo,

I went to M-Live to try to get more info. It certainly is a horrible crime. They said it was by a small lake but then said it led them to downtown G.R.which has no lakes but the Grand River. I was curious as to which lake since I know several in the area and my parents use to live on a lake.
confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon