Having served on one murder trial, I can say I took it very seriously as I'm guessing these jurors did. You try to follow the judge's instructions (which is like a novel it seems); you must not hold it against the defendant if he/she doesn't take the stand and you judge by evidence/testimony provided. It can be very very stressful and when it comes to murder and in this case possible death penalty, one would certainly want to be thorough and fair.

I laugh at the talking heads having to backtrack after all there speculations that a quick verdict means "guilty." I admit, I thought that's what it would be too. You truly NEVER know. confused

TIS

BTW, regarding the charges of making false statements to law enforcement, with her being in jail all this time can the courts say it was "time served" and she'll go free in the end?

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/05/11 02:31 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon