DR.BACHMANN: We have to understand: barbarians need to be educated. They need to be disciplined. Just because someone feels it or thinks it doesn’t mean that we are supposed to go down that road. That’s what is called the sinful nature. We have a responsibility as parents and as authority figures not to encourage such thoughts and feelings from moving into the action steps…

Ok, two things.

1)
Husband and wife are supposed to be indivisible. They usually can't be forced to testify against each other. When I tell one spouse something I assume that I told the other, blah, blah blah. So will Michele Bachman be forced to separate herself from her husband's words. She can't really do that politically can she? I mean she's said much the same thing. Will there be outrage over Dr. Bachmann's statements? Is that good for Michele Bachmann's chances politically?

2)
I know I'm not alone on this because it's all over the net. But the good doctor (ahem) doesn't exactly sound like the most heterosexual dude in the world. In fact he sounds like Big Gay Al from South Park. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Now tell me I'm wrong. whistle lol
Dr. Bachmann speaks

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.