Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Can anyone shed some light on Anthony Senter and Joey Testa? I'm intrigued by these guys, they were so ruthless and dangerous yet they were doing this stuff in their twenties! Were they made by the Lucchaese family? After DeMeo's death why did they move from the Gambino's? Did Nino Gaggi not think highly of them to keep them working for the family?
Anyone got any stories they know about them other than what is in murder machine? Thanks guys!

It is thought that when big Paul took out the contract on Roy Demeo he gave it to Gotti's crew. They couldnt whack him or didnt want to, I cant remember which one. Anyway, I guess Gotti's crew told Big Paul to reach out to Gaspipe because he had the twins in his back pocket and they could get close enough to Roy to whack him. Casso promised Testa that he would be straightened out with the Luchesse's if they killed Roy.

And so it goes that they whacked Roy at the Gemini and then became part of a crew in the Lucchesse Family.

This was all said by Casso himself I think or maybe Gravano, I cannot remember. But my point is that who the fuck knows. It seems that the majority of the wiseguys who have talked about LCN in a book or otherwise have taken credit for every fukin hit on the planet and they all lie so much they make Bill Clinton look like the freakin Pope.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left