Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
You're absolutely correct. I think a lot of people in here have no idea what the definition of tough is. It seems as if many think tough means psychotic or nasty.

Yup, which is why I gave two lists - balls and brawn. In my book, tough is doing something knowing you might get your ass kicked, or worse, and doing it anyway. When I was younger and being trained for boxing, my trainer told me to lose any fear and that would make me tougher. He was right. (Unfortunately, my jaw and hand speed did not match that mental toughness).

For example, Galante grabbing the phone in prison from the black and using a racial slur in the process or just announcing himslef as Boss of the Bonannos and plans to take over the Commission. The fact that he was a psychopath is perhaps what gave him such a huge sack.

Tough also includes those with less of a sack, but had the brawn or skill to kick some ass. I put Tommy Pitera on the top of my brawn list because of his karate skill and general fitness level. The fact that he is a psychopath may have contributed to his need for self defense skill, but is more likely due to his high pitched voice and teasing as a kid.

Best way to catch the smart ones? Get an idiot working for them.