Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: jvanley
Anthony "Tumac" Accenturo
Bobby Borrelio
Eddie Lino
Greg Scarpa
Greg Scarpa JR
Joe Pistone ( I know he was an agent and he is also a "self proclaimed" tough guy. but if you believe anything he has said he doesnt take any shit off anyone and can throw a mean hook)
i would like to hear your reasoning why you put scarpa jr on there.

Um ok..... how much time you got?

Well lets see, He beat the shit out of Vic Amuso in Federal Prison, Lives in fucking ADX, anyone who can take that place has a spot on this list regardless if they have ever thrown a punch. Oh, did I mention Vic Amuso is/was the boss of the Lucchesse Family at the time? Oh, and then theres that little thing of his dad being Greg Scarpa SR....

See, people often have the wrong idea of what "tough" is.

Tough is growing up with Greg Scarpa SR for a father, tough is surviving the WORST prison in the United States on lockdown 23 hours a day and not having contact with other inmates....ever. Tough is beating the shit out of the sitting boss of one of the five families even though you know the consequences it will probably bring.

Tought is not winning every fight you get into, thats skill. Tough is not shooting someone in the face for stealing 5 bucks off you, thats being a physcopath. Tough is not having "20 inch pythons" brother, thats Hulk Hogan.

So you tell me now, what makes you think Greg Scarpa does NOT belong on this list....

Ill wait....

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left