Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: tiger84
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Originally Posted By: GaryH
Hmmmmm....................has he REALLY left the life?

Time will tell

He's got nothing to do with that life anymore. A couple of Gambinos were recorded talking about it. If my memory serves me correctly, a couple of them went to the Colombos to get permission to have him whacked out. That was all recorded of course. Every time you see a Colombo, you're gonna get recorded. Not only that, but the sound quality is so good that several major recoding artists have now made multi-album deals with them. In fact, Lady Gaga's upcoming album is being recorded almost entirely by the Colombos. Andy Mush is executive producer.

Why would they go to the colombos for permission?what does JR have to do with the colombos

That's just VinnyGorgeous being humorous.

Well, that part actually may have happened. I decided to Google it and for some reason I thought they had recorded it, but I don't see that mentioned. Judging by these articles, the Gambinos felt they needed to get permission from the other families to go after a target of this magnitude. In 2006, they went to see Sonny Franzese, who at the time was pretty much the highest ranking Colombo on the street.

You can read about it here
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jerry-capeci/mama-gotti-blows-her-stac_b_350005.html

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008