Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: Lilo
Originally Posted By: BAM_233
so, who will be the 'main' star for season 2?

Well if the series stays true to the books, there won't really be one. It's an ensemble of characters all with some interesting back stories. They have 5-6 major roles that haven't been introduced yet.

thats what i heard, but HBO made ned stark the 'star' in their promotions of the show for season 1. will HBO back another 'star' for season 2 promotion or go another route?

I can't find the link now but either in The Atlantic or Entertainment Weekly the producers were asked that question and of course played it very close to the vest. So who can say?

Judging by some people's reactions I think that folks will pick a favorite character and root for him/her. I hope that happens anyway.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.