Originally Posted By: fathersson
Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
Regarding Anthony Weiner, in an earlier post I said "If the shoe fits..." see for yourself:

Click here.

Honestly, what else are they gonna dig up on this guy? ... Now I think they should just leave the guy alone. Let him fade into the distance. He's got a lot to deal with ...

As I looked at that picture, all I could think of was that he reminded me of Ronald Regans son

In my opinion Weiner bears a striking resemblance to Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants. Somebody really ought to post side-by-side pics of the two. THEN I will be happy to see him fade into the distance.

Regarding the college pics...while it adds to the hilarity I really don't see any reason to have dug that out. People do some incredibly whacky things in college and it was Weiner's handling of the twitter scandal - lying to the media that tried to defend him; lying to his own colleagues; purposely attempting to implicate others in order to remove attention from his own actions - that led to his self-imposed downfall, even more than the photos themselves.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON