Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: tiger84
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/the_mob/2011/05/04/2011-05-04_lousy_job_was_a_killer.html

"Cicale tried to buy Pizzolo time but said that after he disrespected the entire Bonanno crime family during a drunken tirade, there was no saving him"

I wonder what Pizzolo could of said to make the bonnanos want to kill him?Why has this not come out since Dominick Cicale was the star witness against Vinny B and the whole case revolved around Pizzolo

he was drunk and talking shit saying he was the only real killer left in the family (talking about the nick cirillo hit) and that he was going to "level" the bronx (i.e. take out basciano) for not making him, the bonannos and vinny had enough after that

WOW that was extremely stupid i know he was drunk but if u threaten a made guy u get whacked imagine if u threaten an acting boss.In another article i read RP told his daughter he knew he was going to get whacked so he was stupid a second time for knowing that and then going into a meeting in the middle of nowhere