Originally Posted By: TonyG
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Boss: Thomas "Tommy Karate" Pitera
Underboss: Angelo Bruno.
Consigliere: Roy DeMeo.

I like it a little twisted.

LOL - thanks for the good belly laugh.

Come on Vinny - you are losing your touch! How can you pick Bruno as Underboss in that lineup? I would have guessed you would fill that slot with Nicky Scarfo or Sam DeStefano.

We should call this lineup, "the Gang that puts a premium on life".

Bruno's there for a reason. I was not so much trying to make the best administration, but rather the most twisted one. And Bruno between Pitera and DeMeo would be very interesting. Can you imagine the conversations between these motherfuckers.

Excerpts from taped conversations that sadly never took place
Pitera: I want that fucking cocksucker dead. His whole fucking family thrown to the piranha tank. Let him watch before I gut that motherfucker. What's a matter Angelo? You don't look so good.
DeMeo: Angelo? You need a glass of water or something? What's a matter with you?
Angelo: I'll be all right. Just the heat. I sweat in this heat.
Pitera: Sweat? You look like a fucking wet t shirt contestant.
DeMeo (laughing): He looks like one of my cocksucking victims just before the execution.
Angelo: I, I, I just think we need to weigh our options here. Frankie Black has been with us for so long. He loved you Tommy.
Pitera (yelling): HE'S A FUCKING RAT. SEE THAT PICTURE. RAT CLOTHES, RAT FACE, RAT NIPPLE RING, RAT SHOES. FUCK HIM ANGELO. HE'S GOING MOTHERFUCKER!!! I'll cut his balls off and eat them in front of Frankie Jr.
DeMeo: I wanna eat Frankie Jr.'s eyes out of his fucking skull.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008