Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Another married pig. How stupid are these people? Do they never learn?? Why do they keep lying? Do they really think they're not going to get caught? Weiner let the Little Weiner take charge. That's always a mistake.

Ha ha ha!! Ain't that the truth. I'm glad he didn't have his wife standing beside him, like that clown from (S.C.??), Mark Sanford...the one that said he was hiking in the Appalachians, when they couldn't find him but was actually with his mistress. His wife was standing beside him as he apologized to the public and you could see the dread on her face. She had to have been majorly pissed. lol

I really think a good part of this kind of thing is so many don't realize how easy it is to get busted via the internet. Plus it's new to a lot of people. According to Wiener he accidentally tweeted it and then quickly deleted. lol I'll bet before the next election there will be a lot more people busted for on-line "antics." lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon