Oli,

That's true. If a candidate runs on say.. "don't take my gun rights away" for instance that's a great tagline but that is all that some people hear and it evolves from there. What about those chanting, "keep the government out of my medicare?" confused Honestly people don't take the time to understand and/or listen to what really matters.

I didn't see it but the republican debate that aired a week or so ago they had a panel who they polled afterwards. The large majority of them voted for this Cain guy (from Godfather Pizza). I hear he's likeable which may be true. However I have a feeling that's what many will go by. Me, I don't need to love my President (although liking him/her as well would be a plus I guess), as long as he/she is smart and can run things. I don't know if I'm coming across the way I intend but bottom line I think many people blindly follow/vote. It seems moreso these days no?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 06/04/11 05:03 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon