Originally Posted By: Smokey_Joe
If you could make an All star family hypothetically with administration and capos, who would you pick?

Boss- Tony Accardo

Underboss- Neil Dellacroce

Consigliere- Christie Furnari

Capos- Albert Gallo, Jimmy Failla, Neil Migliore, Salvatore Testa

Top soldiers- Roy Demeo, Sam Destefano, Tony Mirra

I dont know what criteria you are using, it seems to be your favorites which is ok because typically fans vote for their all stars in sports but I dont see some of these guys being an all star:

Roy Demeo: Whacked by own family, physcopath, drug dealer, brought a shit ton of heat. I could go on and on and on and on but nuff said

MAd Sam: Whacked by own family, same as Demeo, phscopath, and on and on and on

Jimmy Brown fialla- Good capo yes but this is the same guy who basically double crossed the Gambino administration

Salvie Testa: Whacked by own family

Mirra: Responsible for the Donnie Brasco fiasco, if anyone is far from an all star its him. Also whacked by own family.

I can see Neil and Accardo being on this list but when your own family whacks you that means they had a reason to do so and you are not an all star.

Last edited by jvanley; 06/04/11 07:43 AM.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left