Guy is playing golf in Ireland. He hits a ball into the rough, which lands on Leprachaun's head. When the man finds the leprachaun he tends to him, and is so apolgetic and kind, the leprachaun wants to repay him, so he tells him good things will be happening to him within a year. Then the leprachaun does a secret incantation and wishes that the man become a great golfer, make lots of money and have the best sex in the world. A year later the same man is plying the same course, and the leprachaun sees him. He approaches the man and he asks, "So tell me how is your golf game?" "Amazing, the man replies. I am now playing on the professional tour, and within the past yrar I have already won two majors.' "And about money?" The man replies he is making money hand over fist, and has so much he doesnt know what to do with it all. Then the leprachaun asks him about his sex life, and the man says, "Its ok, I get sex once or twice a week." The leprachaun frowns and says, "thats not so great, I thought you'd be doing better than that." Then the man says, "Well, its not so bad considering that I am the parish priest."

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."