This is a source of some local amusement.

http://detnews.com/article/20110602/METRO/106020394/1408/LOCAL

Kilpatrick book to 'set record straight'
Before he can profit, former mayor has to pay back Detroit
Mike Wilkinson/ The Detroit News
Kwame Kilpatrick is peddling his life story, hinting that his impending autobiography will be a "tell-all" for those wondering how the once-promising Detroit mayor fell from grace so spectacularly.
"I'm ready to talk about everything. Carlita, my wife. My former mistress. Detroit. The job. Everything," he says in a blurb on the website www.kwamekilpatrickbook.com.
Kilpatrick, in a Michigan prison awaiting parole, announced through social media outlets that fans can "pre-order" his book, "Surrendered: The Rise, Fall and Revelation of Kwame Kilpatrick," for $26.95. It will "set the record straight and let the truth be known," according to the website.
But it's unclear whether Kilpatrick will be able to profit...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.