So get this. Me & the missus get into a huge fight over bills & money (the usual shit eh?) A bit later she realizes her Student Allowance has indeed been cut off, likea I was sayin'. She feels sheepish, so she goes on to BTJunky, & downloads I good copy for me...! Then she rubs my back & gives me a massage with happy ending (wink wink) while Im watchin it! How awesome!!1!

Seriously, I LOVE that woman. Anyhoo, I really dug the movie. Sure, it aint no Goodfellas, but it tried & came pretty close. Ray Stevenson had a stellar turn. & i loved seeing Fat Tony & Blackie Licavoli finally brought to screen. There's a scene before he dies where Danny Greene passes on a Celtic medallion to a small kid, given to him by Fionula Flannagan in a as-per-usual great performance, that goes a way into humanising Greene. It's a great movie if you follow LCN & have an active interest in the history, & a decent enough movie for the average, as my girlfriend will attest. She liked it too, & doesnt know Carlo Gambino from a vibrator!!

(cough.)