The WWE dedicated last night's OVER THE LIMIT PPV to "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Apparently they've put together a nice little video package for tonight's RAW, as well. Hopefully it will be a fitting tribute to one of the all time greats.

Speaking of last night's PPV, it was pretty sweet seeing Bret Hart make a guest appearance, locking Michael Cole in the Sharpshooter while King shoved his toes down his throat.

But last night's Sharpshooter demonstrated another thing about Michael Cole that sucks: he can't sell. When Hitman locked in the Sharpshooter, rather than tap like ANYBODY ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE, he just squirms around and screams like a little bitch.

Vince McMahon is crazy if he thinks Michael Cole is a great heel. In fact, McMahon's creative decisions over the past 5+ years have been shitty, for the most part. I think it's time he just hands the reigns over to Shane, Steph, and HHH, and take a less active role in the company.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis