Sarah Palin: 'Fire in My Belly' for Presidential Run

Quote:
Sarah Palin, apparently still considering a presidential run in 2012, went on Greta van Susteren's "On The Record" this past week and admitted she had a passion for becoming the president of the United States. In fact, when the Fox News Channel host asked if she still had the "fire in the belly" for such a commitment, especially given the way the media has treated her over the past few years, the former governor of Alaska admitted that she did.

"I think my problem is that I do have the fire in my belly," Palin said. "I'm so adamantly supportive of the good traditional things about America and our free enterprise system and I want to make sure that America is put back on the right track and we only do that by defeating Obama in 2012."

In fact, Palin has so much fire in her belly, she talked about service of country and the sacrifice it took for those who chose to run for president, about the sacrifice of one's personal life and that of family for the greater good, and about having fire in her belly. She said the phrase half a dozen times, almost as if she had just discovered something bright and shiny and wanted to share it with others.

source: Yahoo News