So true. We should NOT put the cart before the horse. It IS way too early. Remember when Obama was a long shot that most said would NEVER win. Although I must admit I am amused by the republican field, it simply MUST get better. Someone WILL finally be the frontrunner. I don't know much about Daniels but it sounds like the Republicans would be happy with him. I heared earlier they are STILL trying for Christie (although I read his poll numbers have really tanked) and not only that, I just heard on tv they wouldn't mind Jeb Bush. eek Granted he may be the Bush with a brain, but would we really want another Bush????

Anyway, nutjob Bachman is playing with the media again saying she's considering making her decision before June because her "phone is ringing off the hook."

There will be a frontrunner, but until then though, I am enjoying the "clown show." lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon