Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I've been reading his blog and he's definitely saying a lot of interesting things. I wonder what guys like Persico and Franzese think of this guy now? Due to his position, I would think he'd need to be more careful with what he says.

Apparently Tommy's been following the Basciano trial very closely. What I found funny is that he called Massino a "human puddle of fat" and then often refers to him as "Joe Sausage". Considering how fat and disgusting Gioeli is, that is a very interesting choice of words.

Another thing that stuck out was his take on Donnie Brasco. Tommy states "You see the FBI Agent Joe Pistone a.k.a. Donnie Brasco was killing people on Joe "Sausage" Massino's orders. He wasn't cleaning up crime scenes and getting rid of bodies like it shows in the movies. This active duty FBI Agent was killing people, blowing their brains out of their ears, and the bureau will do anything to keep it quiet."

whats the web address to good ol shots blog? i had it on my old computer but i recently got a new one and lost all my old bookmarks

http://tommygioelisvoice.blogspot.com/

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.