I've never been here as it is very far from where I live but a friend of mine swears by it. She says it's one of the better Mexican restaurants in SE Michigan.

Plaza Mexico

There is a special quality about a restaurant run by a family. I don't mean a "family-style restaurant," rather one that shows the care and dedication of the ensemble effort of a mother, father and offspring.
That's the story at Plaza Mexico, where Felipe and Ana Rosa Hernandez and their daughters, Cristina Hernandez Garcia and Monica, Roxana, Sylvia and Melisa Hernandez, form the close-knit family group.

Their 40-seat restaurant opened in 2001, after both Felipe and Ana Rosa had worked for other people for 20 years after arriving here from Jalisco, Mexico. Ana Rosa is the cook, Felipe helps out wherever he's needed, and the five sisters are in the front of the house (although not all at once), making people feel welcome...

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.