I watched it all live from start to finish. Enjoyed every moment...except maybe seeing the horrific hats/dresses of Princesses Eugena & Beatrice. Aside from that I can't understand why William is going bald when both his parents had decent heads of hair, and his brother still posses that delightful mop at the top of his head. I suppose he inherited that traitfrom his uncles Edward & Andrew...

While it got a bit tiresome hearing the comparissons between Kate & Diana's wedding days, it really couldn't be avoided.

Looking back, I remember watching Charles & Diana's wedding and although it was exciting and she was beautiful and none of us could possibly know how things would turn out...I never quite pictured this delightful girl as a future queen In contrast, from the moment Kate stepped out of her car there was an elegance and dignity about her that seemed to assure that this beautiful young woman IS one day destined to become Queen.

By the way,k the dress was perfect and so was the veil.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON