Did legendary actress Marilyn Monroe spend her last night with mobster Sam Giancana ?

Extraordinary new claims being made public about where legendary Hollywood actress Marilyn Monroe spent her last night. Monroe is now being said to have spent the last night before her death at the Cal-Neva Lodge in Lake Tahoe,Nevada owned by Frank Sinatra with Chicago mobster Sam Giancana. It is claimed that while there Giancana tried to persuade Monroe to not go public about the affair she was having with President John F. Kennedy.

These new claims are coming from tape recordings made by George Masters who was Monroe’s hair and make-up stylist. The recording were made by Masters before his death in 1998 and were found by his nephew Jeff Platts and have now been made public. This is the first time there has been any mention of such a trip in the days leading up to Monroe’s death in 1962.

In a frail voice Masters can be heard on the tapes saying : “The night before she died , the last time i saw her, was in Lake Tahoe at the Cal-Neva Lodge. She was there with Sam Giancana, who as then the head of the Mafia.” Masters and Monroe apparently flew back to Los Angeles together where he dropped her off at her home on Sunday Aug 5th 1962 around 9am. She was later found dead that night. It was already documented that Monroe spent time at Sinatra’s Lodge two weekends before her death but now it seems that she may have been called back there for a one-on-one chat with Giancana who was a friend of Sinatra’s.

Mr Platt said : “What if this trip George talks about was a last-ditch effort to get Monroe to agree not to talk about the Kennedys”. “What if Giancana said. Look Frank your didn’t get it done. She will listen to me. Let’s bring her back again so i can have a shot at her”. “George specifically told me that Monroe spent the evening with Giancana. The only other person he mentioned being there was Buddy Greco a singer”. “No Sinatra, no Dean Martin. George also said that the person Marilyn was really in love with at the time was Giancana”.

Following the death of Monroe many conspiracy theories emerged , but on the tapes Masters is clear about the reason why he thinks Monroe died. “It was because of the Kennedys. I really think the FBI did it.” Masters says. Masters also appears to confirm on the tapes the theory that Monroe was moved around before she died. Masters says “Did u know she was pronounced dead and then they brought her back to the house, and she was still alive, and they took her back to the hospital, and brought her back home, and then the coroners came over, and they found her dead in another bed – somebody moved her”.

If these new claims are true they would rewrite the final act in the actress’s life and raise a lot of fresh questions about her death. Coroner’s ruled that Monroe’s death was a ‘probable’ suicide. But there has always been questions about the way in which Monroe died and these new claims will add more fire to those various theories.

http://mafiareport.com/did-legendary-act...er-sam-giancana