Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Yeah, that was kind of my Michael Richards moment earlier. Sorry if I offended. But it's interesting that folks feel the need to defend scum like Reverend Wright, and that no one's had a rebuttal for the fact that Obama announced his intent to run for President in the home of Bill Ayers, same guy who was leader of a communist revolutionary group that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s. Political differences aside, because I'm not very political anyway, but these aren't exactly the types of people I want running the country or associating with the leader of this country.

I had no idea that Bill Ayers lived in the town square of Springfiled Illinois, where Obama actually announced he was running for President.

"Sen. Barack Obama stood before a cheering crowd in his home state Saturday and announced he will seek the 2008 Democratic nomination for president.

Invoking the memory of fellow Illinoisan and the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, the first-term senator addressed thousands packed into the Springfield, Illinois, town square on a chilly day in America's heartland." - CNN February 10, 2007

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.