Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti

Like I said, typical lefty elitism that exists only in politics, because most true liberal voices are completely eclectic and apolitical. It's only the liberals who feel the need to 'join a side' who get involved in politcal banter and grandstanding.

That's why Trump was a birther who now says Obama didn't deserve to go to Harvard?

As if President Bush didn't get rained on everyday for simply trying to defend this country from another 911. But the Right throws as mud as anyone, don't get me wrong. I never said otherwise. I meant that most true liberals are above the mudslinging and destructive nature of bourgeois politics.

Originally Posted By: SicilianBabe

BTW, the wealthiest people in this country "always" vote Republican? 1.5% of the households in this country hold the top earner slot at +$250,000. I'm going out on a limb and saying that includes the Clintons, the Bidens and the Obamas. I don't think they vote Republican, do you???

True, but I thought I'd counter your blanket generalization with another. But then again, I guess you weren't referencing the upper class Republican millionaires as uneducated tree dwellers, rather the ones from the lower end that grow your food, raise your beef, and man your army. Right???

It takes a variety of demographics to make a country great, and I think that BOTH sides tend to forget that.