I heard part of Obama's comments and I agree with him. It was pointed out that it would have probably been to his advantage politically to NOT release it. It makes the fringe look even more fringier. He never had this long form and they reported he sent someone to Hawaii last night to get it. Do you really really think this will keep the nutjobs quiet??? Read a few of the comments in Yahoo's story and you'll see these kinds of comments, "if I had two years I could make a fake one too", "his mom was a minor when he was born (?)" or simply "fake". All these whackos imho are too afraid to say the real reason why they are making this an issue. The REAL reason why they hate Obama so much and it has nothing to do with politics.

Oh, and the Right leaning media should be ashamed of themselves for feeding into this crap too. mad

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon