I'm a huge fan of Del Rio, and would have loved seeing him go over at WM (Edge's forced retirement notwithstanding).

I totally dug Kane as WHC. His programs with Edge and Undertaker were among the only reasons I tuned in on Friday nights. Kane is an incredibly smart and hard worker, and the guy can cut promos like nobody's business. It was a shame he kind of fell off the radar after his program with Edge ended.

Daniel Bryan is a great in-ring technician, but as we all know, Vince is no longer interested in pushing someone based solely on their in-ring skills. With the WWE leaning further and further towards the "Entertainment" and further away from the "Wrestling", someone like Daniel Bryant doesn't stand much of a chance.

Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Not just all that, but he also got to leave the ring with his dignity intact, and with the respect of everybody. Which can't be said for Edge's former coworkers Matt & Jeff Hardy. Talk about two guys who pissed away their legacies and have become laughing stocks of the industry. (Less said about Jeff's public meltdown, the better.)

Everything that has went down with the Hardy Boyz is truly sad. The Hardys are definitely one of the top 10 tag teams of all time, and you're right, they've pissed away their legacies, Jeff Hardy especially.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis