Quote:
Oh, it's not me that you need to let know. Not me that you have to worry about. But be sure to post on here so that her family will know when you'll be in New York.

Like I've said to your several times before..... you just never know who is reading the posts that are made on these boards. wink

I have to say I really got a chuckle out of that and the stand for Graziano. This reminds me of growing up in south philly and you end up in a fight with some kid and he would be running his mouth saying shit like, "You know who I am?" "You know who my Uncle is" "You know where I am from". Do a youtube search for 5th and washington...so funny...it kind of reminded me of that.

who gives a shit about her family. She is on TV now...reality "Mob" TV. She put herself out there...and her family. If someone is upset about Vinny's comments...what about the bloggers of the world ripping them a new one. And believe me...this is not me sticking up for Vinny cause some of his posts urk the shit out of me but for you to stick up for this women likes shes your sister is just ridiculous to me. She looks like the Italian Joan Rivers. Her face is going to fall off in about 5 years. Didn't I hear her father disowned her basically anyway for doing this show.

I watched the first 15 minutes and it was basically what I thought it would be. The only one I could kind of stand was the Albanian one and the other lady divorcing her husband was ok. But Graziano is what I call Typical. If I was blind, I could have described her. The only thing she probably does do well is in the bed.