Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I visit New York regularly. I'll let you know when I'm in town.

Oh, it's not me that you need to let know. Not me that you have to worry about. But be sure to post on here so that her family will know when you'll be in New York.

Like I've said to your several times before..... you just never know who is reading the posts that are made on these boards. wink

BTW, how come you took the original pictures, that you posted, of Renee Graziano out of your posts and replaced them with that Jwow girl from Jersey Shore? confused

Wasn't this the Renee Graziano that you originally said turned you on?

lol lol Wait a minute, are you telling me her family wants to meet with me because I think she's aggressive in bed? Now I'm beginning to think they have some mental issues. I mean, I know TG had a severe coke problem, but this appears to be way worse than that. Tell them I'd be honored to meet them. Does she have an e-mail or a phone number? PM me tough guy. Let me call her.

The irony is that while it's true we don't know who is reading our posts, the readers themselves have absolutely no idea who is posting either.

In the words of Nicky Scarfo, I LOVE THIS grin.

And by the way, I never posted these pictures of Renee Graziano and the other mob wives. That was pizzaboy. He deleted his posts as soon as you took offense to my "fuck with a vengeance" post.

As far as JWoww goes. There's no comparison. She makes Renee look like a fucking garbage pile. No offense.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008