Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
What I don't understand is why they won't release a copy of the original certificate and put an end to all of this damn nonsense.

Don't we all have atleast a copy of our original birth certificate? I know I do. It's printed on decades-old aged paper and has a doctor's hand written signature on it. I don't think I've ever met anyone who didn't keep such an article in their possession excepting this President.

So who's grasping for straws and "wanting to believe" something??? I dont know.

(Sorry if I'm being divisive or repetitive, ohwell I appreciate your responses...but I get so tired of the supposed tolerant Left constantly labeling those who disagree with them as 'morons' and 'crazies.' It's no wonder these people get smacked in the mouth when they actually step out in public and talk like that.)

Do you honestly think releasing it would make a difference? You don't think the Trumps of the world would cry out "forgery" and still continue with this monumental waste of time? The normally respected Annenberg Foundation is being labeled as a tool of the President's because he was on the board of one of the branches of theirs, yet they saw and acknowledged that the certificate was fine. As did the officials of Hawaii, who noted that they were GOP supporters of McCain said it was OK. This is the issue Trump centers on?

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.