Well, not to exclude myself from yours or anyone elses company, rrA, but is there not even an ounce of validity to Trump's birther nonsense?

Did the President not spend time and money in an attempt to get the citizenship provision thrown out? As I've heard it, the version of the Hawaiian birth certificate he produced was an older version that didn't specify birth particulars (or something like this), and he's spent perhaps millions in an effort to reserve his right to keep that birth certificate secret.

I'm not passing judgement either way, but I just don't think we know all the facts yet.

And I find it ironic that many articles such as the one posted above claim Mr. Trump is not focusing on the issues, only to then begin discussing his hair and other non essentials.

My issue with these type of retorts (I do not possess enough knowledge to dispute it factually either way) is that it seems to come prepackaged with an agenda. As an article that seeks to discredit Mr. Trump's statements as slander, I feel that it is inappropriate to insert their own slanderous agenda into the facts.

Having an opinion is one thing, but statements like 'Most bizarre hairdo in New York' undermines the validity of the facts by presenting them in a manner that can be perceived as bias; the very thing the article and others accuse Mr. Trump of regarding the President's citizenship.