Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I love how everybody hates Lindsay Lohan and then automatically assuming the movie will suck because of her. Check her out in Bobby. Her performance really got me and she even wound up winning the break through actress award for it at the Hollywood Film Festival. Of course not all of her performances have been good, but when she delivers, she really does deliver. Hopefully she'll get her head straight for this one.

I know what you're saying, Vinny. As far as her personal life, I'm hoping Lindsay turns herself around. I have two daughters (one just about Lindsay's age), so I hate to see young women go into a downward spiral. But that doesn't stop me from loathing her white trash parents. That kid has to distance herself from those two leaches or she'll never find peace.

As far as my not liking her for this film, I stand by my assertion, and I'll tell you why. Vicki Gotti is a fucking cartoon character to begin with. I just think that Lindsay would overplay her, what with Vicki's big hair, fake tan, fake nails and (probably) fake boobs. I'm picturing all of the preening and gum chewing and I'm already getting the heebie jeebies. I know that you hate racism. Those stereotypes drive me nuts. Unfortunately, in the case of people like the Gottis, I acknowledge the fact that those stereotypes are sometimes true. But that doesn't mean I have to look forward to seeing them onscreen.

And what's with the title of this film? "Gotti: Three Generations." Are they fucking kidding me? I assume the third generation is the group of imbeciles from "Growing Up Gotti"? Who, on God's green earth, wants to see a movie about those clowns?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.