Everybody knows Donald Trump. I never was really one way or another about him. I assumed he was smart, I knew he was rich and although I never watch, I know of his tv show.

However, since he decided to "play" around with the thought of running for President, I have concluded that he is really sort of out there (putting it mildly) they way he's playing to the Tea Party nuts. I do remember (vaguely) hearing of his bankruptcy years ago and wasn't aware of, or didn't even consider that he might not want to reveal his finances should he run. That makes sense though. If that's true, that's good, because as smart as he is or thinks he is, he kind of is looking foolish if you ask me. YET, don't underestimate the power of fringe. He does have a following and by the latest polls (fwiw), ties for first place at this point. rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon