I simply can't believe this. A man was beaten after a Dodgers game BECAUSE he had a Giants jacket on. uhwhat They are looking for the perpetrators who were wearing Dodger jackets. I can't F-ing believe it.

Although this happened Friday, I really didn't pay too much attention til this morning when I heard on the radio how serious it was. Evidently the victim is in the hospital with brain damage and in an induced coma. frown They are taking up collections for the family. To add to the story, they say that the getaway car had a woman and approximately a 10 year old child in it. The radio encouraged the woman to call the station (if she didn't want or dare to call the police) and give them info.

Has it really come to this? I mean, Really? It is pathetic. I feel so badly for the victim and family.

TIS

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/20...-be-factor.html

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon