Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Oh and just to be clear, I would do disgusting things to Karen Gravano's lady parts.

Whoa dude I hope thats sarcasm. Cant you just imagine the stank coming off 'em? I actually vomit a little bit in my throat each time I see her.

Originally Posted By: yankees127
You are right....these threads are full of gossip and assumptions. I know many mafia wives who are decent, well respected hard working woman who take excellent care of there homes and children. They are not strippers or gold diggers. I know as a fact many of them are not aware of the other woman in there husbands lives. There husbands are very good at their game and keep their wives confined unfortuntely, so that they do not find out or hear the gossip on the streets. I also know as a fact of certain wives that did find out eventually and kicked their husbands butts in the street with no going back. So don't classify all these woman in the same catagory. Many of them are beautiful woman that don't deserve to live like this and choose not to. They don't turn their heads and accept it they are strong woman who take action and then move on.

Look thats fair enough. I definitely agree that there would be a significant number of strong willed & independantly minded women, affliliated by proxy through their choice of husband to "the life" who just wouldnt let that Gumad shit fly. But these four women, capitalising of their family ties for a show called "Mob Wives" are deserving of all our critisicisms.

Think about it, they are besmirching the names of any honest family members & profiting of the crimes & notoriety of their mobster relatives. & like "Growing Up Gotti" or "Real Housewives of New Jersey" they will likely act as if they are somehow more then regular people, subtly imply that being knowningly linked to some particular mobster somehow bestows upon them an authority over others & all the while bemoaning the choices of their partners/fathers etc also glorify them for being great people at home & pretend as if the way they lived was simply an alternative lifestyle unfairly targeted, as if their relatives were undeserving of their sentences & treatment by the government.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 04/03/11 10:30 PM.

(cough.)