Phil is Joe Ligambi's brother. I don't think he was made until Joe got the big seat. Hes a real nice guy. He sits on the beach with his brother in the summer in Longport, NJ. Thats about the only time you see the higher ups out in public is down the shore. they stay low key now.

As far as street tax...no there isn't that anymore. I know people who do the same. No one said that. The only dealing really in drugs as for the mafia is giving guys loans to start up there business and then the the dealer gives him the money back plus some. The other rackets are originals. I think you know more about the drug trade in your neighborhood cause you mention H. No one was saying your friend has to pay street tax

Stanfa..you have yet to name who these so called REAL mafia guys are. You say it but provide no proof. That chart included Higher up, soilders and some associates. Some associates are and others aren't...we all agree on that.

And yes..I am one of those guys who hung on the corner that you call punks and now I live in packer park and have a good job and family. I grew up round 9th and ritner. Sorry your still on 6th and tasker. . And who listed anyone from 10th an O? There were like 3 guys as associates on that chart and they are just that...associates. Where are you getting your info from? Cause not only do i get mine on the street...but I actually read and do research because it interests me...not just mafia..im intersted in history and crime. So please read something by George Anastasia. He will open your mind to the true LCN if philly.