ahh, mr stinkyman, let me explain, and spmob don't get mad at me its just an opinion. Heres my take on the sp mafia, and remember i'm from 6th and tasker, so my view may be a little diferent if your from packer park=lol

My opinion is everyone you have listed from 10th & Oregon should be removed. None of them are killers. The so called mafia who run the streets of sp simply are a mirage for popular PR and Media. Most of the guys you have listed simply hang in bars as I stated before. None of them as far as I know are made guys. They are the PR glamour that keeps people like us intersted. When Stanfa went away things were left a stray on the streets. So guys in the Merlino crew started demanding street tax from the dealers on the streets. Thats about it and some book making. In fact I personally know a dealer in SP that makes over 500k selling H and he doesn't pay any street tax to anyone on your list. So again I ask who is the SP mafia. And he buys all his stufff from North Philly from Africans- can i say african here

John Stanfa