Originally Posted By: johnstanfa
I though about it and quite frankly, no one should be putting any names up on this blog. Some of the people you have listed are not criminals. The list is slandering names. So if I say clown or a hole, thats because you are listing people that have no business being on the list. You talk about hanging on corners like its some kind of cool think sp. Let me tell you, I do live in South Philly. And I grew up up on 6 and tasker. So I know what it is hanging on corners. It is for low lives, and 95% of the people you listed are low level criminal low lives not LCN. LCN controls all the docks in philly, L&I, Airport, and unions. They do not deal in drugs. The African Americans control all the drug trade in Philly. Most of the people you listed get their drugs from the Africans in North Philly. So get your shit straight before you post lists with people names you find doing arrest searchies on google.

Listen pal, there are plenty of local Philly guys over on the other forum who have seen that chart too and haven't complained. And there are charts of various families, with tons, of names all over the net. So spare me the "slander" nonsense.

And for the record, the LCN in Philadelphia does not control the docks, the airport, etc. They've never even been involved in those industries. They're not New York. As far as unions, during the Scarfo ere they controlled HEREU Local 54, of course, but that was gone in the early 1990's. The family there has basically been a street operation for the last 20 years now - gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, stolen goods, etc.

You need to get your shit straight...

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/24/11 01:23 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.