Actually, that chart was one of the best I have seen in a long time on philly. The one with the pictures on the real deal. It says if they are associates or not. Associate means just that. It lists the higher end guys and the soilders. I dont' see the problem.
Quote From your post, "anyway ....just trying to say that the real LCN are the ones you never ever read about...until they strike hard and with vengence...get it"

Get what? Who are the real LCN in Philly then that you don't read about? Because that chart had them on there as well. its just a chart its not going to be 100% accurate. We are on the internet discussing this. It doesn't have to be a fight. So you think some guys shouldn't be on there and believe me... so do I but most of those guys are associates and the one guy Procopio I remember you mentioned in your post is not robbing candy stores. I know for a fact he is a real associate and has a pretty decent book that makes him money among other things. Hes no made guy but hes not listed as one. Thats what makes this chart even better. Why are we even arguing over this. If you think you can put together a better one, I would like to see it. Anyone can put together the higher ups and shit but this list had pictures and even some assoicates that are correct. I never seen a chart from philly with assoicates and all listed that is recent. I know assoicates that aren't listed that should be on there and ones that shouldn't be on there to but this is a fourm. You can't say you know each and everyones criminal history that is listed on that chart. Thats why we are here to discuss it.