I've had my NOOK for almost a week now, and I love it. Eye strain is no better or worse than with reading an actual book, the text is crisp and clear, and the long battery life guarantees hours and hours (days if you wish) of reading.

I'm currently reading MANHUNT: THE 12-DAY HUNT FOR LINCOLN'S KILLER. Reading through it, it astonishes me how easy it was for Booth to get through to the Presidential Box at Ford's Theatre and assassinate Lincoln. Not only that, but Booth's boldness to arm himself only with a Bowie knife and a one-shot Derringer, not to mention the ease in which he escaped. NOT TO MENTION the fact that Booth had only decided to actually kill Lincoln THAT DAY. This is all information that I learned in history class, of course, but rediscovering it through this book created the same sense of shock and awe as when I first learned about it.

Great book so far, can't wait to finish it!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis