In my opinion Pistone is the real bull shit artist! He caims to have locked up 250 guys in his book and in interviews. I dare him or anyone else to name them. Pistone only worked one case undercover in his career while Garcia did over 100 cases. Garcia is a professional undercover agent. He is also cuban who played the role of an Italian and he worked other cases at the same time as the Depalma case. Pistone spent only 6 years undercover with the Mob and he only took down a handful of guys with the main one being that broken down Valise Lefty. Garcia was undercover with Deplama for 2 years and as an Undercover for 26 years working all types of cases. I heard the DePalma tapes on his 60 minutes show and on the Discovery Channe when he was proposed and I believe it. Where are Pistone's tape? Pistone claimed his 250 arrests because he testified as an expert witness throughout the US in different Mafia trials and when they were found the people guilty he gave himself credit. Pistone never met with any of these defendants or did anything else besides testify about the MOB. I enjoyed Garcia's book and say what you want about DePalma, but he never ratted, never plead guilty except when he was ordered by Gotti Jr in the Scores case and always, always went to trial. He was the only one in Garcia's case to do so while everyone else took pleads. As far as Garcia, he took down some major guys like Megale, Squitieri, LaSorsa, Tommy Sneakers, Funzi Sisca, Vaccaro, Filipelli, Scop Deluca, Johnny Hooks to name just a few. Make no mistake about it, DePalma was a very bad man. He might have had a big mouth but Garcia just knew how to play him.