Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
... if you can't laugh at a few off color pedophile jokes, you may need to loosen up and have a Manhattan...

Lots of tasteless/immature humor is tolerated and laughed off on the Gangster BB. It's part of the fun.

BUT...you cannot joke about pedophiles any more than you can joke about rape. These people destroy lives and it's one of the few subjects where there is NO place for humor.

Use your brains, VG and realize that you are dealing with adults here, good people who have families and lives.

Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot joke about. Yeah all right, I'll play by the rules and try my best not to offend the puritans in here. You know, I happen to have a family myself. My ex gf was sexually abused by her stepfather. She used to wake up in the middle of the night screaming and crying hysterically. There is not a thing I hate more than pedophilia. I, however see nothing wrong with making fun of these disgusting people. Good luck with your opinions.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008