Here is the bottom line:

Joe Pistone: Ya, he may brag as well but he has a legitimate reason to brag. He fooled some of the most Notorious gangsters and he did it in an era when the Mafia was at their prime. There is no F-ing way Jack Garcia could have duped someone like Sonny black, it just wouldnt have happened. So in my eyes, Pistone has a Legit reason to boast.

Jack Garcia: He fooled a 70 year old man with a blabber mouth and desperate to make money. He fooled a has been and a guy who should have been dead along time ago. Never in a million years could Jack Garica have gotten close to Sonny Black.

Ive said it once and I will say it again...

Jack Garcia's book NEVER mentions anyone of power in his book other than Arnold Squiterri. Even when he mentions him, he mentions him in happen stance, he never got close to him. Jack got closest to the LOWEST Capo on the totum poll the Gambinos had. While Greg Depalma was considered an "old timer" he was nothing more than Old. Never does the book mention Garcia dealing with any other Capos.

Also at the end of the book it has a "where are they now" and the ONLY person higher than soldier they convicted was Depalma.

Enough said

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left