First off, I hate to categorize people into a group if I do not know them personally.....but im going to do it anyway lol

DISCLAIMER.....what I am about to say is the view and opinion of username "jvanley" in no way does it reflect the views of any other user on this forum. should a wiseguy take offense to my opinion and views you shall hold me personally responsible and no other member or guest of this forum. also should a wiseguy take offense to my opinion or view on this subject, well, fuck em.

Now...

I think for the most part any woman who marries a guy in or connected to LCN is extremely insecure and flat out lazy. They stay married to a guy who robs, steals and kills and has god knows how many gumar's on the side so they can have a little bit of cash. Now, things have certainly changed in the modern day LCN and the money is not what it used to be. However, anyone who stays attached to someone who does those things and treats them that way is very low on the totum poll of self esteem, period.

Last edited by jvanley; 03/11/11 04:20 PM.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left