Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Do I think he was sane and well a few months ago? Yes. Do I think he's still sane and well? No. Change my mind? No. Charlie simply changed. Went from well to ill. You get it?

confused

No, I don't get your logic. Do you a "winning" tattoo by any chance?

If I had changed my mind about Charlie Sheen, I would've been coming here saying I was wrong for condoning this type of lifestyle he was living or wrong for having supported him. I never did any of that. When something changes in front of you, it doesn't have to mean that your opinion about something has to change with it. The situation may change, but the opinion may stay the same. It's almost like saying how you love to drive fast and then hearing on the news two people died in a horrible car crash and one is critically injured. You express worry about people who drive too fast, you're hoping the person that's injured will pull through and you think about how terrible car crashes can be. Your mind does not have to be changed. You can still love to drive fast and right or wrong, that is how I feel about the Charlie Sheen situation.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008