I know there are already threads posted for the movie, but im lazy.
The film based on Irish mobster Danny Greene's conflicts with the Licavoli era Cleveland LCN is released next week.
http://morningjournal.com/articles/2011/03/06/entertainment/mj4146726.txt

Violence raged on with some 40-odd carbombings & a string of murder/dissappearences, & included well known names like Lips Moceri, Ronnie the Crab Carrabia, Tony Dope Delsanter & Peanuts Tronolone.

There is a great ensemble cast put together for the film.
Ray Stevenson plays Danny Greene himself, with Vincent D'Onofrio as John Nardi, the Italian-American mobster that supposedly "couldn't wait" to get made & so allied with Greene against the family. Ex footballer & tough nut Vinnie Jones plays Greene's chief enforcer, an ex Hells Angel.

Christopher Walken plays Shondor Birns, the notorious Jewish loanshark who had a long career an associate of Cleveland mob figures, a real interesting guy. Val Kilmer plays a cop based on Cleveland Police Detective Ed Kovacic, & characters im looking forward to seeing portrayed, Tony Lo Bianco as James "Blackie" Licavoli & Paul Sorvino as Fat Tony Salerno, Cleveland Boss & Genovese Front Boss respectively.

(Some of the) Other mobsters being portrayed are Leo "Lips" Moceri (Mike Star), Frank Brancato (Vinny Vella Sr) Tommy Sinito (Grant Krause) & Ray Ferrito (Robert Davi)

Steve "Baccala" Schirripa, Fionula Flanagan, Anthony "Tony Darrow/Larry Boy Barese" Borghese. I would have seen it anyway, but theres alot of actors i like in this.

For those that have not seen the trailer...

(cough.)