As mentioned in the other thread, I played through MAFIA II and quite enjoyed it. The ending was kind of abrupt and sucky (although fitting for the subject matter), and there are some quirks here and there that pop up (having to drive ALL the way back to my safehouse at the end of EVERY mission, the occasional menial task that push the story forward, but are boring nonetheless), but none of these things, for me, really detract from the overall experience. Great graphics, great story, great controls. A solid 9/10.

I also FINALLY got around the playing BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM (GOTY Edition). Starting out, I thought it kind of sucked, but that was mostly due to the fact that I just didn't know what the hell I was doing. As soon as I got into the flow of the combat and silent stalking, however, the game was golden. This is the first Batman game I've ever played that made me feel like a complete bad ass, the way you are SUPPOSED to feel when playing as Batman. I love the Challenge Rooms, and the hidden easter eggs serve as fantastic fan service for longtime Batman fans. I loved it. 10/10

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis