Sheen's been more or less like this since at least 1989. For better or worse I think what we see really is his true nature. Drugs, bizarre statements and women that act in movies whose titles I can't mention now. Even his recent ex-wife had (has?) substance abuse issues. Birds of a feather flock together. It works for him so why would he change?

Interview
"I've always felt that a man should be able to be with as many women as he likes," says Rachel Oberlin, 24, one of Sheen's two live-in girlfriends. "I've never had the opportunity to share that with any man before because, honestly, I don't think I've ever been with a man who was even deserving of that."

"Charlie," she continues, "is a great man and he can provide the lifestyle to accommodate a relationship such as what the three of us have. He has totally taken me aback by what a wonderful person he is, how open and honest he is."

But do Oberlin and Sheen's other girlfriend, Natalie Kenly, 24, ever find themselves vying for the star's affection?

Nope, insists Oberlin. "[Henly] is totally chill and I'm totally chill and we're two completely different people," she says. "We connect with Charlie in different ways, so there's nothing really there to compete for. We're all pieces of a puzzle that fit together."

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.